Every year, 100 billion new items of clothing are produced whilst a truck full of clothing is burned, or buried in landfill every second. Our mission is to help brands end waste. To do this, we’ve created the world's first ever closed-loop, circular supply chain which allows us to make new products from waste material right from the beginning, and it’s a game changer.
We’re growing at an exponential rate and we work with some major brands such as BBC Earth, WWF, Ecosia, Google, Surfers Against Sewage and more. Do you have experience illustrating at a commercial level, can demonstrate a versatility in style and an expert knowledge of digital creative software such as the Adobe Creative Suite?
We’re looking for an ambitious, creative Digital Illustrator to join our Creative time, who will be responsible for designing and developing original t-shirt designs for new and existing high-profile brands that use Teemill.
You will collaborate with clients, marketers and our in-house team through every stage of the creative process to design world-class t-shirt prints based around current campaigns and topics, and make a real impact with your artwork. Designing for our partners is an amazing experience and super-fun creatively. The challenge is the expectation to deliver exceptional quality, commercially successful designs consistently. Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering epic, original designs for high-profile brands using Teemill
- Develop and present fresh, creative ideas
- Completing design work to a professional and commercial standard on strict deadlines
- Working closely with the creative and other internal teams to collaborate on ideas, concepts and consistently deliver high-quality work
- Demonstrate versatility on design styles as each brief will require focus different brand guidelines and demographics
- Produce presentable mock ups to share with clients
What we’re looking for
- Either an undergraduate degree in a relevant creative discipline, or experience of working within a similar role and team
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Drawing skills (both by hand and digital)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills with excellent attention to detail
- To be able to consciously consider your client and the brief to suit the clients needs
- Versatility to be able to respond to the different needs and styles of the clients
- A creative flair, whilst bringing fresh ideas to the table
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with other departments
- Reliable approach to work in order to meet deadlines
- To apply it is very important that you attach a portfolio demonstrating your best work across multiple projects, along with your C.V.
Freshwater, Isle of Wight
UK, England, South East