VMLY&Rx is the first global healthcare agency focused on Rx companies who are researching and developing breakthrough therapies.
We build connected experiences across the healthcare ecosystem; a deep understanding of individuals, and how they are connected, allows us to create seamless networks.
We power connections beyond science into human behaviour; we believe that science can change the world and that changing the world starts with a single person behaving differently.
The System Analytic (SA) offering sits within the VMLY&Rx network and our entire focus is Key Opinion Leader (KOL) mapping and digital platforms for medical affairs, field
medicine and commercial teams in the biopharmaceutical, devices, diagnostics
and digital health industries.
System Analytic has a rich history of using technologies to enable and support medical research and/or data management services. That may involve us supporting organisations to identify the right individuals, KOLs and HCPs for the client teams to engage with in support of their product lifecycles.
Our unique eco-system of digital platforms enables teams to collect, manage, analyse, and report on their data on-the-fly. To do this, we maintain a constant focus on digital innovation and technologies including machine learning and AI to drive our services forward and help our partnered healthcare organisations be more effective with their time, people, data and resources.
We are a company that puts its people first and we invest time and effort in helping them thrive in a relaxed, social and collaborative environment so that they can grow and be innovative.
We are seeking a Project Executive to join our busy Digital team who are responsible for managing and delivering digital projects to the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. This is a role for those wanting to pursue a career in project management in a digital setting. You will help to deliver research databases and analytics solutions to clients, managing complex requirements and datasets. You will be working in a fast-paced agency environment across multiple projects as part of a supportive international team.
This is an entry-level position reporting to a more senior project manager and you will receive extensive training to get you up to speed.
What you will accomplish:
- Preparing and refining complex datasets for clients
- Becoming an expert user of a range of our analytical software so that you can train our clients and their users
- Providing outstanding technical support to the project teams
- Handling complex datasets and resolving data issues
- Identifying, reporting, escalating and proactively resolving project issues
- Producing error-free project documentation
- Logging and tracking project progress and assisting with reporting and analytics
- Assisting with the production of specifications for developers and liaising with them over delivery
- Supporting quality assurance and testing
- Providing advice, training and support to directly to clients where required
- Contributing ideas for how our products can be even more innovative.
What you need to succeed
You will have some relevant experience, studies or demonstrable interest in the digital sector.
You will also have:
- Excellent organisational skills (time management, meeting deadlines, sticking to workflow, following protocol, etc.)
- Problem solving skills – with a creative approach to finding solutions
- A love of data and digital technology
- Advanced Excel skills for data manipulation
- Exceptional attention to detail (analysis and QC of data is an intrinsic part of the role)
- A pro-active approach to problem anticipation together with good problem-solving skills (you should be able to see potential project issues far in advance of them become problems!)
- An understanding of the digital project lifecycle and project management principles
- Communication skills with exceptional written and spoken English
- An understanding of the pharmaceutical sector or medical/scientific industries would be an advantage, but can also be learnt on the role.
Unlike other companies in our space, at System Analytic we don’t just create great products; we aim to be the world’s best in what we do. We are looking for people with a similar determination to help us become even more brilliant.
- Private Medical Cover/Leisure Allowance/Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP, provided by LifeWorks)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Eye Tests and Contribution to Corrective Devices
- Enhanced Maternity/Adoption Pay (EMP or EADP)
- Enhanced Paternity Pay (EPP)
- Government Provided Tax-Free Childcare
- Recruitment Bounty for Permanent UK Hires
- WPP Worldwide Ownership Plan
- Season Ticket Loans
- Dexters Property Rental Assistance
- WPP Group Discounts
- Enhanced Sick Leave
- Cycle-To-Work Scheme
- Performance Development
- L&D Academy
- Professional Coaching
- Wellness Lab
- 25 Days Holiday Entitlement
- Flexible Working Hours
- Birthday Day
- Sabbatical Policy
- Additional Leave (unpaid)
- Additional Discretionary Leave in December
- Bank Holidays
- Time Off in Lieu Policy
- Volunteer Day
- LifeWorks Perks
- Social Committee Calendar
- Free Weekly Bar Night (London)
Think you’re the right person for the role?
We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV including a cover letter telling us all about you!