Our unique DMA Student Membership will help you find your path into the UK’s growing data and marketing industry.
By becoming a Member, you’re joining the DMA’s community, and demonstrating to potential employers that you’re committed to your professional development and are actively seeking to improve your skill set. At £45 for a year’s Membership, with the option to pay in 12 monthly instalments of £3.75, you’ll be able to attend a number of member only events and benefit from all of the following:
- Free access to the IDM Award in GDPR (usually £594). This qualification will demonstrate to employers that you’re entering the industry as a responsible marketer. It counts for 35 CPD hours and is a vital addition to your CV. You have the entirety of your 12 months membership to complete the Award.
- Access to DMA Best Practice Guides. How to use Email, Data, Social Media and Print Advertising most effectively and responsibly.
- Access to DMA Award winners case studies, giving an inside look at the top work in the industry and the insight behind it.
- Discounted pricing on IDM qualifications so that you can enhance your skill set and make yourself more employable.
- Access to 3 DMA webinars per year, giving you the latest industry news and insight.
- Attend 3 DMA events per year (that are free to DMA members), providing you with great networking opportunities so you can make those all-important connections.
- Apply for Creative Data Academy – a three-day member only online workshop that will show you how data, insight and information are harnessed by marketers to craft inspiring and memorable campaigns.
- Attend online monthly skills sessions – Zoom sessions hosted by industry professionals.
- Certificates / virtual badges for every qualification or event you attend.