At L’Oréal Learning and Development are at the heart of everything we do; we are committed to giving our employee’s the opportunity for self- amelioration at every turn. In this role you will play a key part in ensuring that we continue to drive training and e-learning, whilst driving brand loyalty
Your role will be split into 3 separate parts:
- Training Coordination
- E-Learning Management
Day-to-day you may be...
- Support with organization training webinars/events. Manage bookings and communication to customers
- Manage venue finding process with suppliers for face to face training
- Assist education managers/ trainers with the set-up of Academy trainings
- Work with team and suppliers to manage training material distribution to both internal & external stake holders
- Place training NCO’s
- Manage day to day admin of the sites - registration, new account uploads, rewards scheme
- Support the sales teams & customers with day to day queries
- Upload new content to LMS sites
- Place NCO’s for rewards shop and closely monitor stock levels with TAG
- ACA inquiries 24hr response rate
- Work closely with Education Managers to assist in the creation of advocacy projects to drive brand loyalty (Decleor & Skin Ceuticals)
- Support Education Managers to develop product & protocol leaflets and leave behinds
- Develop private social media accounts for Decleor & SkinCeuticals, working closely with Education Managers to provide engaging product and brand content
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong communication and networking skills – verbal and writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and respect for deadlines
- Strong project management skills and evidence of seeing things through to completion
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and the ability to multi-task
- Eligible to work in the UK
- In your second year at University on a course which enables you to take an Industrial Placement Year (unfortunately if you are graduated you are not eligible).
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.
Once you click apply you will be asked some questions to check you are eligible for this role. These will questions around your current situation, whether you’re happy with the salary, location etc.
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to a Competency Assessment. In this we would like you to answer three competency questions, two written and one via video. Although there is no time limit on this the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying!
If you have met our benchmark we will then send you some cognitive tests to complete. These will be sent via an email link and will give us a great idea on your numerical ability as well as testing you in a few other areas. Remember practise makes perfect so make sure you’re prepared when you give these a go!
We will then do a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us, sometimes it can take a few weeks before your application gets reviewed.
Our Assessment Centres this year will all be completely virtual; they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre date isn’t until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference, please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.