Salary: £25k + free hotel accommodation, food and laundry for one year
Location: Shirebrook (Commutable from areas such as Sheffield, Nottingham & Loughborough)
This is an opportunity for exceptional people to kickstart their commercial career. We’ve designed this structured, two-year training programme to find future leaders within buying and merchandising, giving you an unlimited opportunity – if you’re willing to take it.
We’re making moves to Shirebrook as stress-free as possible for anyone on the programme. For your first 12 months in the business, we’ll provide free accommodation with an easy commute to our Shirebrook office. We’ll give you everything you need to reach peak performance, and leave any hassle at the door.
This two year rotational commercial leadership programme is full of possibilities. You will have the opportunity to explore key departments within our commercial function, working on varied projects like ensuring we buy and sell the right stock at the right time and monitoring the performance of different products for our brands. You’ll learn from senior leadership, develop your commercial skills and have the freedom you need to push your boundaries – and own it.
You will complete rotations in:
- Buying - Overseeing the commercial performance of our products throughout their lifecycle.
- Planning - Allocating the best-performing products to the right stores at the right time.
- Trading - Proactively managing stock and delivery to outlets in the most commercial way.
- Appraisal - Deciding on the best price for products at each stage of their lifecycle.
- Analytics - Providing insights and analysis on the commercial performance of products.
- Valid working rights for the UK
- No degree required
- 1 year+ work experience in any industry (if no degree)
- GCSE grade A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English
- Free accommodation during year one of the programme based near our HQ in Shirebrook, Derbyshire, as well as subsidised food and laundry
- £25,000 salary with a progression route for the peak performers to achieve £80k after 2 years
- 20% discount across our brands, including Jack Wills, FLANNELS, Everlast, GAME and many more…
- Trips to London to work at Frasers Group HQ on Oxford Street
- Gifts from Frasers Group brands
We are Frasers Group
Frasers Group is a global powerhouse and a collection of the world’s most iconic brands such as Sports Direct, Jack Wills, Everlast, USC, Evans Cycles and more. We do not hesitate to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. The Frasers Group Elevation Programme will fast-track exceptional individuals to peak performance within two years through exposure to each of the teams within the Commercial Division. You’ll experience the impact of your decisions on customers themselves and see how our products reach the shelves.