Technology is changing the world faster than ever before – and at the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
Every day around the world, we work with exceptional people, the latest and greatest tech and leading companies across industries.
You'll learn, grow and advance in a diverse culture of shared success, where we’ll empower you to bring your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Join us and do extraordinary things.
Who we are and what we do
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Empowering Black Futures: Consulting Taster
Accenture Consultants help our clients conceive, design and execute business solutions at the speed and scale that the new digital world demands. On this 4-day consulting taster, you’ll gain insight into the technology and skills that transform our clients’ businesses across people, processes and technology.
You’ll have the opportunity to –
- Understand who Accenture is, how our Strategy & Consulting team transforms industries and gain insight into Accenture’s exciting technologies
- Discover how Accenture’s thriving African-Caribbean Network strives to make Accenture the employer of choice for black people, as well as its initiatives and support for those at every level of the business
- Explore how technology will change the world in the decades to come with a virtual visit to Accenture’s exciting Innovation Centre
- Disrupt and innovate with a team of participants as you take on a project sprint challenge. You’ll be guided by a mentor each step of the way who’ll advise you on how to approach the problem, leverage your ‘taster learnings’ and present your solution to a panel of experts
- Be rewarded at our end of week awards night where we’ll shout out stand out performers across a variety of different categories
- If you are in your final year or have already graduated you will get the chance to interview for Accenture’s London Consulting, Strategy or Analytics graduate programmes. For those in their penultimate year you will have a chance to interview for Accenture’s Consulting Summer Vacation Scheme or Consulting 12 Month Industrial Placement
- You will be provided with unique insights on how to approach and prepare for the assessment centre
All this, not to mention, a whole host of informal content including coffee mornings, afternoon activities and so much more!
Where you’ll work
This is an entirely digital experience. You won’t be expected to commute / or travel to any Accenture offices. All you’ll need is your laptop!
What we’re looking for
We would like to encourage penultimate year, final year or graduated students of Black Heritage to apply to the Empowering Black Futures: Consulting Taster . If you are successful, you will need to be available between Monday 21st – Thursday 24th February 2022 .
Worried you won’t be free for every session? Accenture’s innovative events portal will allow you to pick and choose which activities you’d like to attend.
For any students interested in Accenture and want to find out more about this programme, please sign up to the virtual event which will explore our work, people and culture in a 1hr hour session on Friday 21st January 2021.
How to apply
Simply click on the button below and submit an application through our Headstart platform. You will then be expected to complete an online assessment activity called the Discovery Portal . Once complete, a member of the team will then be in touch to let you know if you have been successful.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment. Deadline for applications is Friday 28th January 2022 .
After completion of the Empowering Black Futures: Consulting Taster graduates and finalists will have the opportunity to interview for either our Consulting, Strategy or Analytics Graduate Schemes and penultimate year students will have the opportunity to interview for our Consulting Summer Vacation scheme or 12 Month Industrial Placement. If successful, you will be required to meet the minimum academic criteria of a degree (in any discipline – achieved or predicted).