What are we offering?
A one-year rotational program (beginning in September 2021) that provides comprehensive exposure to EquiLend’s IT organization, including a total of 3 rotations (each approximately 4 months in length), giving participants a unique blend of technical and leadership development experiences designed to transform top college graduates into our future IT leaders.
Rotational areas could include:
• Client Services- Learn EquiLend product offering at a detailed technical level; support the Company’s platform
• Quality Assurance- Become embedded in the Scrum team and work closely with QA, Development and Business Analysts throughout the SDLC, executing test scenarios, tracking/ reporting results; learn and write test automation
• Software Engineering & Development- Support and development of existing applications
The program also provides professional development, mentoring, and networking opportunities to grow the participant’s future leadership potential. Upon completion of the one-year program, successful participants will be selected for critical roles within EquiLend.
What’s in it for you?
• Gaining real-world experience by working on important and challenging projects
• A combination of rotational assignments, structured learning and formalized feedback.
• Opportunity for full-time positions as the rotational program concludes. We’ll work together to specifically select the next role that helps you achieve your long-term goals.
What’s EquiLend looking for?
We are seeking students expecting to graduate in Spring 2021 with:
• A predicted 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related relevant subject
• Have excellent analytical skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Possess knowledge of one or more Operating Systems - Windows, Solaris, Linux
• Possess knowledge of one or more development languages- Java, C#, C++, Python, Perl, Matlab, R
EquiLend does not provide VISA sponsorship for this position.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!