Being a student at Ericsson is special.
We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Price Manager for an internship of 12 months.
This is a unique opportunity for a graduate-to-be or new graduate to get real-life business experience:
- Be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Work in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Get industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Understand the key attributes of large business transactions from working with new engagements and existing projects with the top telecom operators in Europe and Latin America
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile networks, IoT, Cloud, Automation and AI.
Our team You will support the MELA Price Management function, which consists of a diverse and international team of Price Managers with different backgrounds. You will be a fully integrated team player. As part of this team, you will benefit from access to the broad knowledge and Price management expertise of your colleagues. You will also work closely with other functions within Commercial Management – Contract Management, Sales Ops, and other stakeholders, such as Customer Units, Legal, Sales, Finance and Delivery. YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
- Pricing support in to all accounts in Market Area Europe and Latin America.
- Support with project price/cost benchmarking
- Support with competitor commercial intelligence related to pricing, commercial behavior and reuse of best practice.
- Commercial packaging of offering
- Ensure Commercial Strategies are being followedSupport creation of commercial proposals
- Support deal strategy and negotiation planning workshops
- Support business in securing profitable sales & revenue growth
- Drive price management excellence
- Help document and develop function’s working processes
- Performing ad-hoc analysis as required
Who we are looking for
- A student in Engineering/Computer Science or Business, with a technical background
- A high degree of competency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in a data-driven working environment and competence in analysis.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and priorities work in a fast-paced environment.
- A pro-active approach to work with the ability to work under own initiative and in a team environment.
- Fluent Written and Spoken English
Location for this internship, will be Reading (UK). Only candidates either resident or with a work permit will be considered.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!