This is an incredibly exciting, brand new role that brings together recruitment and employer brand across a hands-on, creative role in our Talent Acquisition team. The role supports the UKI Talent Acquisition team to position Experian as an employer of choice across our website, social media and candidate collateral.
This role reports into our Talent Acquisition Operations and Employer Branding Manager (who is awesome, by the way, and had absolutely no input into the writing of this advert whatsoever...) and will be a hybrid of home and office working, likely to be 1 day per week in our Nottingham office (we're near Castle Marina - the big blue building, you can't miss us!). We will discuss what is important to you during the application process.
- Identifying opportunities to promote Experian as an employer of choice, creating and coordinating content for use on our website and social media channels (we use Canva – experience using this, or other creative tools would be a bonus!)
- Responding to comments and reviews on our social media channels, i.e Glassdoor
- Working across the UKI business to identify opportunities for social media content, for example profiling employees for external stories/posts, scheduling content and adhering to our UKI social media content calendar
- You will be provided with training and support on updating our careers website with up to date information
- Working as part of ad hoc global Talent Acquisition and brand projects, supported by the Talent Acquisition Manager
What are we looking for?
This is a great role for someone who is early on in their career who has a creative flair, an interest in social media and a passion for attracting the right candidates to Experian. You may have recently graduated, have some experience in a similar role or be looking for a change in direction completely!
It would be a bonus if you have:
- An understanding of recruitment (either from recruitment experience or working in a similar brand/marketing role)
- An understanding of social media and its use in a business/recruitment context (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Creative flair and attention to detail, with the ability to create engaging imagery using tools such as Canva and Photoshop (training will be provided)
- A willingness to learn new skills and creativity to come up with new ideas as to how Experian can elevate our employer brand even further.
- We’re looking for someone who is starting out in their career looking to join a high performing, ambitious team in which you can learn and grow.
This is a great role for an individual who is early on in their career, looking to progress in the recruitment and employer branding space.
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. We care about work that works, whether that’s about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where employees can split their working time between the office and their home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. So that you can love where you work please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.
Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!