FactSet’s world-class service is built on our employees’ ability to engage our clients through proactive consultation on the financial industry and FactSet’s sophisticated software and product offerings. The Client Solutions Development Programme provides new employees with the foundational knowledge they need to successfully build careers within FactSet. Through this programme, employees quickly gain exposure to FactSet’s solutions, clients, industry and various teams within our client-facing organisation.
Client Solutions Associates begin their careers with comprehensive in-person training, followed by working with clients first over the phone and then through a series of career rotations to best match each individual’s passions and strengths with their career destination. Throughout the programme, Client Solutions Associates will develop a wide array of skills and provide value to our clients by:
- Developing a deep knowledge base across our business, products, and clients
- Communicating with impact in person and over the phone while mastering presentation and public speaking skills both internally and externally
- Asking effective questions in various situations to gather information, uncover needs, and create solutions to foster a truly collaborative and consultative partnerships
- Defining key industry terms and concepts important to FactSet’s clients to be seen as an industry expert
- Using advanced product knowledge and understanding of FactSet’s product suite to identify and implement solutions specific to client and user workflows including Excel modeling, company research, and portfolio analysis
A rapidly growing company like FactSet is committed to attracting the best and the brightest talent to propel its expansion. Client Solutions Development Programme, while challenging and rewarding, can lay the foundation for a long-term career at FactSet.
The ideal Client Solutions Associate possesses the following qualifications:
- Background or strong interest in a Finance or FinTech industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience or desire to be client facing
- Desire to grow and learn in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work on teams
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- A commercial attitude
- A 2.1 degree or above
- At least 320 UCAS points
Particularly advantageous although not essential:
- Previous experience working in the finance industry
- Academic or commercial experience working with large datasets
- Previous experience with numerical programming languages or statistical software packages
- Previous experience in a client facing role
While we consider candidates from any degree background, we encourage applicants with backgrounds in finance, economics, maths, physics and chemistry.
If you seek a challenging opportunity with a long-term career potential at a growing company with unique corporate culture, please apply now.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!