As a Graduate Project Manager on our prestigious 3-year programme you will help to support and deliver a variety of services across a range of challenging and exciting projects in the UK and internationally. We operate across a range of markets including; education, central and local government, commercial property and heritage.
We strive to build strong relationships by understanding the challenges our clients face, sharing their vision and helping them transform their visions into reality. Our core suite of digital platforms and tools underpin our service delivery model and through innovation, standardisation and automation, we maximise efficiencies for our clients to save time and money. Our cutting-edge independent advice and support enables our clients to turn bold ideas into reality and deliver their most important projects and programmes.
We offer an intensive training package tailored to your individual needs, you will define this with your mentor to take you from Graduate to Chartered Professional. You’ll be motivated with a positive attitude and enjoy working with others, sometimes directly at client sites, sometimes from our offices, and always seeking to be forward thinking and going the extra mile to help us maintain our excellent performance.
Does this sound like you? In which case, please read on - we’d love for you to apply!
Where could I work?
Degree requirements: Obtained or working towards 2.2 degree or above in project management or a degree in any subject for those who can demonstrate commercial or technical acumen. We’ll sponsor your MSc on a day release basis if you don’t have a degree in a relevant subject.
Working as a Project Manager you will form an integral part of our established team of project and Programme Management practitioners and will be supported in all aspects of your career development. Our Project Managers are involved in some of the world’s most prestigious and complex projects, requiring meticulous planning to ensure successful delivery to our clients and stakeholders. You will work in a wide variety of industry sectors and will develop your skills on a multitude of projects, learning from some of the best professionals in the world. You will be developing your confidence, building upon your communication and problem-solving skills as well as honing your management abilities.
As a Project Manager at F+G you be working directly with clients to achieve their goals, this may include assisting clients in developing the strategy for their project or programme, managing multidisciplinary project teams to turn ideas into tangible designs, or managing projects onsite to help turn concepts into reality. This will require spending time in F+G’s offices, the client’s office or the client’s site.
In joining F+G’s Project Management team, you will not only be gaining the knowledge and experience to pass your Chartership, but you will be joining one of the world’s leading project management providers.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and understanding for working in a consultancy environment, with the ability to work with clients and internal stakeholders
- Drive to achieve professional status (RICS)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, with the confidence to work on your own initiative or as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to apply your technical knowledge to analyse problems and create innovative solutions
- An interest in developing digital and technology-based solutions
- A flexible approach to travel as our projects and training may take you to a variety of locations in the UK and possibly abroad
Training and development
Our training will help you solve real-life problems from day one and develop industry skills that are highly sought after.
- Our 3-year flexible graduate scheme promises to give you the support you need to develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills. What defines Faithful+Gould is the unrivalled amount of support by your assigned supervisor and buddy during APC workshops, monthly Q&A, training and mocks.
- Professional development which will be discussed throughout GDP, supporting you in becoming a well-rounded consultant and encouraging you to obtain your APC by offering you a wide variety of work and projects in order to gain experiencer required to achieve this. We also offer core learning modules to develop your softer skills such as technical writing and presentation skills to enable to you complete your day to day role.
- APC coaching, professional training and industry exposure with a high-level clients and variety of projects.
- This year we have had exceptional UK APC results exceeding the national average by 15% with a combined pass rate of 80% which shows our dedication and commitment to training and Learning & Development.
What are the benefits and rewards?
If you join us you will be working on a wide range of innovative and demanding projects, helping us to turn bold ideas into reality. You will have opportunities to work closely with clients, spending time within their organisations and taking learning from some of the most experienced consultants in the industry. Our 3-year flexible graduate scheme promises to give you the support you need to develop your technical, commercial and consultancy skills. Some of our benefits, to name a few, include:
- A settling in payment of £2,500 when you join – paid within the first month
- A further bonus of £2,500 will be made once you achieve chartered status, or reach an equivalent stage in your professional development.
- Assigned graduate buddy upon joining & a strong graduate network across all locations
- Association with RICS, on the RICS Project Management Board and RICS Facilities Management Board
- A robust career development plan, including a library of core learning modules and on the job technical training
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the option to buy up to 15 additional days per year
- 2 volunteer days per year for you to use for a cause that matters to you
- Annual Graduate Events
How do I apply?
Please click the apply button now to start your application journey! As an equal opportunities employer we value applications from candidates of all backgrounds, cultures and abilities. For further details on our recruitment process, please refer to our website.
We want you to perform at your best at each stage of our recruitment process and can make adjustments to ensure this. So, whether you consider yourself to have a disability or not, or would simply like to know how we can support you better, please contact us.
Our deadline for applications is Monday 6th January 2020. Some of our programmes are incredibly popular, to avoid disappointment (where some roles may close earlier) we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
NB: This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!