Are you passionate about launching a career in International Business?
Are you eager to grow and learn within a professional environment?
FDM Group is currently giving talented and ambitious graduates the opportunity to work with an impressive multinational financial services company in Dublin. You will receive 6 weeks of industry recognised training at our pop-up academy in Dublin, before journeying onto Luxembourg for a 3-month initial assignment. You will then spend the rest of the 2-year placement in Dublin with the intention of the client offering permanent positions to top performing consultants.
The world of business is getting smaller with technology enabling cross-border communication and interaction between global companies. The workforce of the future will be shaped by people who are able to work and deal with a diverse workforce across various cultures. If you’re interested in developing a career in international finance within a truly global environment, this opportunity will provide the perfect starting point.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, with a client focused attitude
- A strong leader with an entrepreneurial and quantitative mindset
- Have a degree of 2:2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline
- A fast learner with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in French or German (beneficial but no essential)
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications for 6 weeks
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- 2-year placement at a multinational financial services company
- Competitive salary including benefits
- Opportunity to launch a long term career with this client
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Social events and networking
- Support with accommodation while deployed in Luxembourg
What you will be doing:
You will be joining a department within a global financial institution that delivers Transfer Agency services to its clients. Your department will be responsible for providing a third-party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies, as well as dealing with a full range of shareholder servicing functions that include registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
- After applying online, you will receive a phone call from a member of our recruitment team to discuss your profile and the role in detail
- You will attend an FDM assessment centre in Dublin
- If successful, you will train for 6 weeks at our pop-up FDM academy in Dublin
- 3-month international placement in Luxembourg with client before returning to Dublin for a further 21 months
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!