About the role:
As a Software Test Analyst, you’ll be involved in all phases of an IT project and will develop skills related to the complete software development life cycle. The FDM Software Testing Graduate programme will teach you how to write and execute tests, assess and manage risk report results and how to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority throughout the development lifecycle. You will be able to work with test automation tools and frameworks and will be confident in both waterfall and agile environments, giving you a highly versatile skill set. Following the training you will work with one or more of our clients as an FDM Software Test Consultant, providing crucial services for a number of software projects, applications, websites or other solutions. This role is well suited for people who are curious, analytical and can spot mistakes that others may miss.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional
- Development, mentoring and networking events.
- Opportunity to gain ISTQB Foundation certification
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to support yourself financially for the training duration
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM graduate programme starts with training through the FDM academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!