Software Test Analyst - Graduate Programme
There are thousands of graduates in the market, stand out from the crowd.
Technology is transforming all our lives - developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology. FDM offers numerous career paths for you to choose, and that's why in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK's leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world's most reputable organisations such as HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey will begin in one of FDM’s training academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where we will provide you with commericially relevant training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients from our impressive list across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
On the Software Testing Programme, you will learn the role of technical testing in order to assure the quality of systems and applications once they have been developed. You will be trained on the tools a tester needs to guarantee the developed system consistently meets the appropriate quality and performance expectations at all phases of a project. You will also develop cross functional skills relevant to all aspects of solution delivery in order to work alongside the development team to aid in eliminating any issues.
What we are looking for:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A foot in the door to some of the world?s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you've been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click to apply for the FDM graduate programme. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
With the world at your fingertips, all you have to do is click apply.
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!