From humble beginnings to becoming one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies, we have supplied innovative administrative solutions to businesses, charities and the public sector for over 40 years!
Partnering with multi-million pound enterprise Hg, we have received numerous investments, including the UK’s largest and Europe’s third largest private equity led software buyout, representing an EV of around £1.3bn, following our track record of success!
We have an excellent working environment – one that has seen us win many awards including UK’s Best Workplace, UK’s Best Workplace for Women, UK’s Best Workplace in Tech and 2021/2022 Certified Company award!
We are looking to hire a team of motivated individuals as Finance Administrators for an initial 3 months. Strong verbal and written communication skills are at the heart of the role, along with the ability to form strong relationships with our customers.
What will you be doing?
As a Finance Administrator in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Administration duties relating to Credit Control
- Sending copy invoices and tickets
- Emailing and posting statements
- Helping maintain the shared credit control inbox
- Receiving and making phone calls
- Resolving customer queries
- Maintaining your own aged debt (split between the team)
- Agreeing and post contra’s if customer is also a supplier
- Identifying accounts which are reportable under our credit insurance terms
- Reporting debts before our deadlines
- Chasing in all overdue debts by phone/e-mail daily
- Any other admin duties as required.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Experience working in a Customer Service/Finance environment
- Technically competent with various software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication and administration skills
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment is essential
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.