Finance Graduate Programme at a glance.
This programme lends itself best to those with or on track to gain a finance / economics / maths related degree, but we’ll consider all applications
- Open to anyone who is graduating in 2022, or who graduated 2020-2021
- You’ll gain your CIMA or ACCA qualification over this 3 year programme
- Once you apply you’ll be asked to complete some online assessments, if you get the application in early we will contact you pre-Christmas. Otherwise you will hear from us again in January – please be patient during this time.
Start your career with Three.
At Three we’ve been shaking things up since 2003 and we’re still boldly going where no network has gone before. We put our core network in the cloud, we’re building the UK’s fastest 5G and we’re always looking for new ways to innovate with cool and cutting-edge technology.
It’s all about giving better connectivity, every day, for every customer. It’s why we exist.
We love fresh thinking and new ideas here. Our 3 year Graduate opportunity let’s you shine and get creative, tackling real-life business challenges with your grad community, while supporting you to learn and grow as you develop your skills and knowledge through rotations in the area of our business that excites you most. You’ll even get international exposure to our sister company in Ireland and meet our CEO, Robert, who leads both businesses
Excited yet? There’s more!
Our grads join us on a 3 year Fixed Term Contract starting in September 2022 and:
- Gain a CIMA or ACCA qualification with all costs covered
- Earn a salary of £29,400 plus benefits
- Are rewarded for great performance with a potential 5% annual bonus
- Get more paid holidays than you can shake a stick at: 28 days + 8 public holidays + 3 personal days. You can buy more (hey jetsetter) or sell up to 5 days back to us for cash.
- Choose from a new phone or handset allowance with a paid unlimited plan
- Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid virtual/office working approach. Work from home for part of the week, then come together with your peers to collaborate in our amazing brand-new office in Green Park, Reading.