Gain an industry leading qualification with an award-winning FTSE 250 company.
Our Finance Graduate Programme sits within FDM’s Group finance department based in Brighton and provides the study support, training and experience required to become a Chartered Certified Accountant whilst working in a dynamic business environment.
You will join a 3-year rotation scheme through different roles within the finance function. The rotational nature of the placements will provide you with the technical expertise and business experience required to become ACCA qualified . You will gain access to multiple areas of the business and its stakeholders.
The FDM Finance Graduate Programme is the ideal setting to fast-track a successful career in finance.
You will be driven, enthusiastic and committed. Moving through different finance departments, you will need to show an ability to adapt to change and flexibility to manage the challenges of studying and a purposeful day job.
You will have a proven academic track record, demonstrate potential excellence and a desire to go above and beyond.
- 2:1 Bachelor's Degree preferably in Finance/Accounting, Business, Maths or another numerical subject
- Ambition to become ACCA qualified accountant and to work in a finance role
- If university is not for you but you hold an outstanding academic track record get in contact and our one year bridging programme to the Finance Graduate Programme may be applicable for you
Compensation and benefits
- Starting package of £25,000
- Studying and exam funding and support
- Mentor to guide you through your studies and career progression Company pension scheme
- Eligibility to join company buy as you earn share plan
- Wellbeing and support services
At FDM we work in partnership with our clients, across a number of sectors, to provide them with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline. We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.