Finance Graduate Rotational Programme
Apply by: 31.12.2021
Our UK nationwide Finance Programme is all about developing Business Leaders of the future. DHL provides placement opportunities to experience a broad range of different environments within both site based and regional responsibility. You'll tackle real challenges with a supportive culture that helps you get the most out of your time as a graduate. Finance is responsible for managing DHL's resources so it can meet its goal to be the world's leading logistics provider. As companies like ours grow, it's important to have a structured approach to support our front line business, Warehouse & Transport teams.
As a market leader in logistics and supply chain, we give you scope to reach your career goals, however high you're aiming. As a DHL Graduate, you'll benefit from rotating within a variety of business sectors which includes working with some of DHL's high profile customers such as retail and consumer, life sciences, manufacturing logistics, transport, engineering, and supplier solutions.
During your programme, you may undertake positions such as a Finance Assistant, Business Analyst, Finance Manager, and be involved in large-scale Finance Projects which you support and manage. Most of the learning occurs on the job when graduates are faced with real-life daily challenges and responsibilities; however, we also supplement this experience with formal management skills development training.
What the programme looks like:
- 36-month structured Programme (3 x 12-month placements)
- Placements will differ being based at site or located regionally
- Early accountability and fast progression
- Support towards a CIMA professional qualification*
- Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan
- Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions
- Give back to your community through DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
- A desire to be a People Manager and to guide teams of people through the day to day business
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates are required to relocate every 12 months for their placements whilst on the programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license or be self-reliant to travel to multiple sites when required
- We do not require a background and/or qualification in finance but graduates who wish to progress in the discipline
- Good sense of business acumen, commercial awareness, and numerical, presentation and IT skills (Microsoft Excel)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must be fluent in English
- No minimum degree grade
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you'll receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, mental health support, and private GP services. As a Graduate your salary and grade will increase throughout and you will be included in the annual bonus scheme.
We want graduates to build their careers and fast track into management. Graduates are able to contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business, and be a part of an organization that makes an impact to society as well as to the world of logistics. After the programme you will transition into the Alumni community to continue the growth of your career.