This role is part of our graduate recruitment scheme, the first step in a career in financial modelling. Upon joining, you will begin our bespoke programme of expert training, including a range of formal and informal methods and new project roles, designed to equip you with the experience and skills to progress from Analyst to Senior Consultant and beyond.
- Completing the detailed analysis of a model and associated documentation in order to provide assurances on a model audit.
- Building financial models to a specification provided by the Project Manager. All aspects of modelling may be required to support the completion of the project.
- Running, editing, enhancing, populating and fine-tuning models.
- Developing bespoke systems for clients.
- Provision of financial and numerical analysis.
- Supporting the Advisory team's work.
- Minimum 2:1 in a highly numerical degree.
- Effective communicator who can explain ideas and concepts.
- Internal teamwork is essential. Candidates must be happy to work in a co-operative and flexible environment.
- Self-motivated and confident in working independently.