It’s time to see the bigger picture.
If you think a career in commercial law might be for you and are keen to find out more, then A&O First is a great place to start.
A&O First is much more than just work experience. It’s a programme with various touch points over the year and gives you access to a global support network designed to give you all the information, contacts and experience you need to decide whether a legal career at A&O is right for you.
The programme is packed full of insights, experiences and exposure to the work we do through work-shadowing and networking. During the scheme, we look to boost the skills we look for in future trainees such as technology and commercial awareness.
As part of the scheme you will have:
- Access to our graduate recruitment team for advice and guidance
- One-day workshops in April and September (depending on Covid restrictions the programme is either run virtually or in-person) where we will immerse you in the firm and all of our offerings, including Advanced Delivery & Solutions.
- Ongoing support from a trainee buddy
- Peer support – you will get to know students from other universities and degree disciplines also on the scheme
- The opportunity to be fast-tracked to interview for either a Vacation Scheme or Training Contract
The format of the scheme is currently under review, please check back for future changes and updates.
Students in their first year of a three year course or second year of a four-year course of an undergraduate degree. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines.
Application window: 10 January – 10 February 2022.