Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Business Transformation Consultant in the FIS University Program based in Manchester. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success - including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2021 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with the Business and Change team and receive functional and technical training as you settle into your role.
About The Team
The Business & Change team defines and delivers business change by providing daily assurance on platforms and supporting incident management. We partner with the Enterprise delivery and the operational teams to land change successfully on the runway minimising any disruption or mitigating risks to the business.
We support the culture of continuous improvement in all the operational teams and provide the overarching framework for continuous improvement by creating a LEAN methodology that everyone can adapt and use providing them further insight into the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology we use.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Business Transformation Consultant, you will be working on our New Acquiring Platform (NAP) as part of a joint team from the area undergoing the change. You will be an ambassador for NAP and a crucial part of your role will be supporting all team members on tasks during the project.
The role entails being part of a team managing multiple, complex elements of the program to deliver NAP. Using different techniques to help develop solutions, test functionality, and set up business processes - this role will give you responsibility for implementing specific elements within the overall project.
You will primarily be responsible for:
- Identifying change – the type of change, the reason for it and the how the current and future state looks
- Assisting with processing all aspects of that change including looking at processes, costs, benefits, risks etc
- Working with key stakeholders involved in and connected to the project
- Helping to implement that change including the comms and training through the transition process as we approach readiness
- Monitoring the success of change once delivered through key performance indicators (KPIs), incident tracking etc
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Clear communicator (both written and verbal), able to listen and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders
- You are detail-orientated and analytical
- Highly organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, ask questions and put forward ideas
- You aspire to develop a successful career within the FinTech industry!
What We Can Offer You
- A multifaceted job with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Opportunity to develop knowledge and experience in business change processes
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!