Type of opportunity:
We are building a world class Global Data platform using cutting edge Cloud technologies such as AWS, Snowflake and Tableau. This is your opportunity to join the rapidly growing international data team with a focus on driving a Cloud-first transformation for FIS. By leveraging the scaled agile framework (SAFe) we provide innovative data solutions driving real business value to both our internal and external customers.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be a key member of our global SAFe agile development team working on our Big Data platforms, developing data products for a wide variety of internal and external customers across the global FIS organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Manipulating data within our big data platforms to develop data products
• Use a wide range of extract, transform, load (ETL), data discovery and analysis techniques to identify opportunities, developing strategies and techniques to improve results for FIS and our customers
• Pro-actively contribute to troubleshooting of data requirements, data modelling, data quality and data governance issues
• Interpret outputs to provide client and market insights, communicating these to all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external
Who We Are Looking For
• You have a bachelor’s degree
• You are self-motivated and inquisitive, with a willingness to ask questions and learn
• You are an excellent communicator (written and verbal) and can tailor information into language appropriate for the audience and articulate ideas succinctly
• You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and can look beyond numbers to solve complex problems and identify interesting trends and behaviours
• You are a team-player with the ability to meet deadlines
• You aspire to develop a successful career in data and technology within FinTech!
What We Can Offer You
• An opportunity to work with leading edge cloud-based technologies such as AWS and Snowflake as we transform our data solutions
• A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
• Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
• Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
• Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
• An opportunity to grow your technical skillset
• A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!