Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
Join the 2021 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS for 10 weeks during the Summer 2021. You will be part of our FIS University – Summer Internship Program and have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, and professional development seminars.
Our Change Management team has 26 enthusiastic colleagues, across the UK and US!
Our main responsibilities revolve around three areas:
- Global Operations Program Management Office (PMO) – intake for new change / initiatives, project reporting, budget & benefits tracking and vendor & contract management
- Project Delivery – includes project managers and program managers delivering projects across Global Customer Operations
- Global Operations Change Assurance – ensuring the projects are in state of readiness and operations are ready to accept the change. Focus areas include global change calendars, change acceptance activities, change post-implementation reviews
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with a project manager to support delivery of a project/ initiative
- Building a general understanding of project management principles
- Engaging and interacting with stakeholders across the different functions
- Contributing to the management of project roadmaps and RAIDs logs (risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies) - one of the easiest and most effective tools you can create for your project
- Assisting in intake and change acceptance forums to develop wider knowledge and understanding
Who We Are Looking For
- Penultimate year of an undergraduate degree, or in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one-year postgraduate place confirmed
- An interest in financial technology, including payments technology and products
- Self-motivated and willingness to learn
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What We Can Offer You
- A multifaceted internship with the opportunity to develop your knowledge in commercial payments solutions
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- Access to a virtual learning curriculum to help develop core soft skills
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!