Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
Join the 2021 FIS University Summer Internship Program!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS for 10 weeks during the Summer 2021. You will be part of our FIS University – Summer Internship Program and have the opportunity to participate in team projects, social events, and professional development seminars.
About The Team
ITSM Core process operation, architecture, engineering, governance and improvement is an organisation that looks at service delivery and control around key processes designed to control the way we manage Service delivery to clients of our organisation and internal business lines.
This function comprises of:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Continual Governance and Improvement
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with teams that cross all areas of the business talking about all ITSM relates subjects
- Supporting architecture design, looking at dependencies between ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) processes and building new frameworks for teams to operate within
- Building process documentation, ITSM tooling enhancements and experiencing training organizations within FIS
- Identifying improvement areas, tracking metrics and being involved with presenting to senior leadership, performance and analysis across FIS
- Operating day to day ITSM/ITIL processes within different functions
Who We Are Looking For
- Penultimate year of an undergraduate degree, or in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one-year postgraduate place confirmed
- An interest in financial technology, including payments technology and products
- Self-motivated, with a willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- Process orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A team player - ability to build a network and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders
What We Can Offer You
- A multifaceted internship with the opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge in commercial payments solutions
- Competitive full-time paid summer internship
- Opportunity to participate in projects that directly impact business value
- Access to a virtual learning curriculum to help develop core soft skills
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!