Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in payments and financial services technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all, fun!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to join FIS as a Marketing Analyst on the FIS University Program based in London. This two-year program is suited to entry level joiners who aspire to develop a successful career with a leading fintech company!
As a full-time FIS University Program participant, you will have the opportunity to participate in team projects, professional development seminars and work with a team that is invested in your growth, development, and success- including quarterly performance connects with your manager and bi-annual merit reviews.
The UK program has a start date in September 2021 with a dedicated “Learning Week” where you will:
- Learn the unique nature of our industry, products, and the markets in which we work
- Learn the structure of FIS and options for growth within the organisation
- Hear from FIS leadership about their journey and participate in senior leader networking opportunities
- Build a network of peers from across the organisation
Following the FIS University Program Learning week, you will continue your learning journey with your business unit and receive further functional training as you settle into your role.
About The Team
In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments, forming the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. This role sits in the Vertical Growth organisation, a core part of the Strategy and Go-to-Market function.
Go-to-Market (GTM) are critical in delivering strategic go-to-market direction, constantly improving effectiveness, and executing on sales support activities.
Our Vertical Growth teams are organised around core industry verticals and sub-verticals (e.g. Financial Services, Healthcare, Utilities, Retail, Gaming, Media). The GTM teams define and drive front of funnel lead generation and pipeline acceleration for key sub-verticals across FIS’ Merchant Solutions globally.
What You Will Be Doing
You will work across all vertical growth teams, the Central Marketing function, and with our regional commercial teams to track and drive activity to aid development of prospects originating from vertical GTM initiatives and targeted strategic prospect lists. Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing demand generation campaigns
- Generating, nurturing, and scoring leads through contacting prospects
- Working with internal marketing resources to produce and deliver communications to compel prospects to contact the sales team
- Analysing data from various channels and prepare targeted prospect lists
- Preparing sales toolkits (proposals/FAQs/overview presentations) based on documentation from product teams
- Reporting on key metric and key performance indicators (KPIs) relating to the lead generation and pipeline activities
- Ensuring communications are in line with FIS corporate branding and adjusting tactics and techniques based on campaign results
Who We Are Looking For
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening and rapport building skills
- Confident, with a proactive mindset, and willingness to ask questions and put forward ideas
- Creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- Highly organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Commercial focus, with an interest in driving revenue for the business
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills combined with the desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- You aspire to develop a successful marketing, sales or business development career within the FinTech industry!
What We Can Offer You
- A multifaceted role, with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
- Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
- Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your strategic and marketing skills
- Opportunity to build your knowledge of the broader commercial payments industry
- A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!