In 2019, FIS acquired Worldpay, a global leader in e-commerce and payments, forming the Merchant Solutions division of FIS. This role sits in the Strategic Expansion team which is responsible for owning and executing the highest-priority, complex growth initiatives for the Merchant Solutions division.
Within Strategic Expansion, the team is organised regionally and focuses on executing against a variety of high impact, complex growth initiatives. A key underlying tenant of each growth initiative is that it meaningfully expands Worldpay’s ability to compete across geographies, verticals, and product segments. Key initiatives currently underway include expanding Worldpay’s geographic footprint into 10+ new markets, expanding our suite of payout and disbursements products, and enhancing our value proposition in existing APAC and LATAM markets.
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will collaborate with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Product, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Engineering, and others) to ensure the delivery of Worldpay’s Strategic Expansion initiatives. Your key responsibilities will include:
• Performing market, financial, and other research and analysis to support key decisions relating to expansion (e.g. which products to build in which countries)
• Preparing materials to update our management and clients on the current status and latest developments relating to Worldpay’s Strategic Expansion programs
• Develop deep expertise in our expansion roadmap and value proposition in order to support conversations with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. current and prospective clients) regarding Worldpay’s Strategic Expansion program
• Support individual Strategic Expansion Managers with various ad-hoc tasks for each initiative (e.g. payment method business cases, regulatory license applications, etc.)
Who We Are Looking For
• You have a bachelor’s degree
• Excellent communicator and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of stakeholders
• Critical thinking and analytical skills – and a willingness to develop these
• Highly-organised with good time management skills and an ability to multi-task
• Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, ask questions and put forward ideas
• You aspire to develop a successful career within the FinTech industry!
What We Can Offer You
• A multifaceted role with an opportunity to gain a good degree of responsibility relatively quickly
• A competitive salary and excellent benefits!
• Structured onboarding program with networking opportunities
• Quarterly progression and development reviews during your first two years on the program
• Virtual learning curriculum to support your professional development
• Opportunity to build your knowledge of commercial payments solutions
• A supportive work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!