Sysmax Software as a Service is used globally by some of the world's largest companies. We have three systems and are in search of talent to keep our systems at the leading edge of the domain.
Our team is small, dynamic and creative. Often beating the much larger competition.
As part of our team, the successful candidate will experience the full array of technology including:
- Improving user interfaces and user journeys
- Simplifying the system interactions
- Meeting with the development team to discuss client requirements
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues
- Writing and repairing computer code
- Participating in and later leading software development projects
- Ensuring that all SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met
- Performing trials, testing, and quality checks to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
- Maintaining and supporting systems and improving the performance of existing software
- Keeping detailed records of development processes and code postings
- Meeting individual client’s requirements and standards
- Discussing the system's vision with the development and leadership team and, in some cases, clients
- Creating and evaluating wireframes and website mock-ups
- Building on code supplied by Back End Developers so systems look and function according to briefs
- Supporting Back End Developers by occasionally providing coding assistance
- Identifying and applying inbuilt development functions from content management systems
- Maintaining the systems for long-term clients, making design and content changes as requested
- Debugging the front end and reporting bugs in the back end to Back End Developers
- Assisting Back End Developers in bug fixing
And any other duties which may, from time to time be deemed necessary by the CTO.
Sysmax has offices is registered in London with offices in Aberdeen, Guildford and Houston USA. Work is remote with infrequent meetings at the offices.