- Accounting and cashiering responsibilities for insolvency cases
- Dealing with various aspects of insolvency case management and compliance
- Setting up and maintaining files, records, and project management controls
- Completing data analysis and updating spreadsheets and models
- Assisting in preparation of reports for creditors and other key stakeholders
- Communicating with a range of stakeholders and dealing with their queries e.g. employees, creditors, management, landlords
- Assisting in the ongoing operations of trading businesses in administration
- Assisting more senior staff as required e.g. realisation of assets, sale of business
- Preparing dividends to be paid to creditors
As you progress, your accounting and insolvency experience and knowledge will develop allowing you to take on more responsibility on projects.
- Researching company or sector specific opportunities
- Assisting with preparation of pitches for new projects
- Preparing ad hoc market analysis
- Data manipulation and analysis on restructuring projects
- Please click the apply button
- Please ensure you attach both a CV and covering letter when applying
- Please also submit your answers to the following questions in a supporting document or during the application:
- What attracts you to working in the insolvency team at FTI Consulting and what qualities make you suited to the role?
- Please summarise a recent UK insolvency case you’ve read about in the news and explain i) why the company has failed; and ii) what strategy has been employed by the appointed insolvency practitioner.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!