East of England
The functional development program is an exciting rotation program made up of various assignments in different functional areas. The program is aimed at candidates in the early stages of their careers and are looking to explore different areas of the Engineering Function. You will be provided with tools and adequate support while you learn from various industry experts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Engineering Functional Development Associate to join our team specializing in Engineering for our Cummins Generator Technologies organisation in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. During your placement with us, you will learn how a major global organization operates, gaining the tools and exposure you will need to become an expert in the industry and power your potential!
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Ensures application of company, industry, national, and international standards.
- Processes internal engineering work requests.
- Serves as a support resource on projects and work assignments.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Engages with required functional areas as needed.
Possible rotation areas : Product management, Cost Reduction, Engineering, Tech Services
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- High school diploma, certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience in an appropriate STEM field is required.
- Regionally applicable certification or two year Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in a relevant field of study may be required.
East of England