Future Leaders Graduate Rotational Programme
Apply by: 17.01.2022
Our UK nationwide Future Leaders Programme is all about developing General Managers and Leaders of the future inour operations. By working in our warehousing and transport operations we will give you the skills and experience you need to fast track your way through DHL. From day one, you'll take on real responsibility with a supportive culture that helps you get the most out of your time as a graduate, whilst building on your people and stakeholder management skills.
As a market leader in logistics and supply chain, if you have a passion for providing an excellent service to customers, creating innovative ideas and practical solutions, we'll give you scope to reach your career goals, however high you're aiming. As a DHL Graduate, you will benefit from rotating within a variety of business sectors which will include working with some of DHL's high profile customers such as retail and consumer, life sciences, manufacturing logistics, transport, engineering, and supplier solutions.
What the programme looks like:
- 36-month structured Programme (3 x 12-month placements)
- Based in warehouse and transport operations with shift responsibilities
- Early accountability and fast progression
- Experience of working within diverse sites and environments
- Regular performance feedback and personal growth planning through a structured learning plan
- Contribute to DHL's sustainability 2050 mission of zero emissions
- Give back to the community with DHL's Foundation by helping achieve the vision to end youth unemployment
- A desire to be a people manager and to guide teams of people through the day to day business
- Fully mobile to relocate within the UK (graduates are required to relocate every 12 months for their placements whilst on the Programme)
- Must hold a valid UK driving license or be self-reliant to travel to multiple sites when required
- Ability to be flexible in approach to different working styles, shift patterns, and job roles
- We do not require a background and/or qualification in management
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Must be fluent in English
- No minimum degree grade
What will you get in return?
As part of a growing DHL population, you'll receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, mental health support, and private GP services. As a Graduate your salary and grade will increase throughout and you will be included in the annual bonus scheme.
We want graduates to build their careers and fast track into management. Graduates are able to contribute their ideas to influence the success of our business, and be a part of an organization that makes an impact to society as well as to the world of logistics. After the programme you will transition into the Alumni community to continue the growth of your career.