£30,000 - £33,000
Location : Chineham, Basingstoke
Salary : £30,000, rising to £33,000 in second year + benefits
Start Date: 2nd September 2024
Deadline for applications: 31st January 2024
Gist Limited is one of the UK’s leading logistics companies. We are an M&S company and as our name suggests, we see ourselves as being at the ‘heart of logistics’.
Fast-track your way to becoming one of our future business leaders with the Supply Chain Analyst Graduate Programme.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a highly motivated and analytical Graduate Supply Chain Analyst to join the Site Optimisation team.
You will play a crucial role in optimising our supply chain processes and ensuring the efficient flow of goods and services within our organisation. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement initiatives and help us meet our strategic objectives.
• Ability to analyse data
• Critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Time management
• You thrive in fast paced and challenging environments
• You have achieved/are on track to achieve a minimum 2:1 in a logistics/supply chain-related discipline
• Geographic mobility – you will be expected to work across different depots within the region
• Hold a full UK EC/EEA driving license
• Career Development – we will provide you with a clear career path by tailoring a programme that’s unique to you
• Support Network - you will be partnered with a dedicated mentor who will be a senior manager in our business and will offer support and guidance on your career within Gist, as well as a buddy and community of peers who share your level
• Whether it’s personal or professional, the Employee Assistance Helpline offers counselling, financial and legal advice as well as an online health portal
• 25 days holiday
• Discretionary performance-related bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
• 20% discount at our parent company, Marks & Spencer
• My Benefits – offering great discounts across other retail and leisure outlets
1. Application Form
2. 15-minute Telephone Interview
3. Insight Day at one of our depots
4. Assessment Centre at one of our depots
£30,000 - £33,000