Delivery Consultant - Glasgow
- Are you interested in recruitment but unsure about the sales and business development?
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport over the phone?
- Do you have a steadfast work ethic, with the focus and determination to deliver results?
G2V have opportunities to join our recruitment teams, supporting a wider team of Recruitment Consultants. The Consultants will manage the business development and client side of the process; it will be your responsibility to source suitable candidates to fill the vacancies.
You will have several ways to course your candidates, including:
- Searching our candidate database
- Posting job adverts and filtering applications
- Searching for CVs on job boards
- Approaching people directly on LinkedIn
- Networking and building market knowledge
Your responsibility in the process:
- Taking briefings from consultants to fully understand the criteria of the requirement
- Qualifying candidates through conducting phone screens to establish essential information about their experience and situation
- Providing candidates with an overview of the role we are considering them for
- Presenting candidate profiles to the consultants with comprehensive notes on their suitability
- Gathering information from candidates on their professional history and personal situation to help us best match them to opportunities
- Generating leads that will help the consultants to identify new business opportunities in the market
- Keeping detailed records of all candidate data and activity, logged on our internal CRM system and additional trackers
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and face to face
- Confidence in your ability to extract the required information from a conversation
- Sharp attention to detail and impeccable organisation skills
- The ability to absorb new information quickly and apply that knowledge to your work
- Keen focus and relentless determination to deliver results
This is an excellent starting point in recruitment, enabling you to understand the processes and start learning the market before tackling the challenge of developing new business. We will provide you with continuous training and support, and a platform to progress to Consultant level.
Are you looking for a large city with everything you desire yet only 30 minutes from jaw dropping natural beauty? Then Glasgow is the UK city for you. The 3rd largest in the UK it has everything you want from high end city living: culture, restaurants, bars, festivals, sport, shopping and green spaces.
Glasgow has transformed into a place that attracts business investors, students and tourists alike, drawn by the vibrancy, the friendly people (Glasgow’s slogan is People Make Glasgow) and the opportunity to be walking in the Western Highlands or along the lochs during the day and then be bar hopping in the city by night.
With such outstanding beauty only 30 mins away from the city centre, you can see why Glasgow is a city that appeal to both the urban lovers and the outdoor enthusiasts alike.