- Are you interested in recruitment but unsure about the sales and business development?
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport over the phone?
- Do you have a steadfast work ethic, with the focus and determination to deliver results?
G2V have opportunities to join our recruitment teams, supporting a wider team of Recruitment Consultants. The Consultants will manage the business development and client side of the process; it will be your responsibility to source suitable candidates to fill the vacancies.
You will have several ways to course your candidates, including:
- Searching our candidate database
- Posting job adverts and filtering applications
- Searching for CVs on job boards
- Approaching people directly on LinkedIn
- Networking and building market knowledge
Your responsibility in the process:
- Taking briefings from consultants to fully understand the criteria of the requirement
- Qualifying candidates through conducting phone screens to establish essential information about their experience and situation
- Providing candidates with an overview of the role we are considering them for
- Presenting candidate profiles to the consultants with comprehensive notes on their suitability
- Gathering information from candidates on their professional history and personal situation to help us best match them to opportunities
- Generating leads that will help the consultants to identify new business opportunities in the market
- Keeping detailed records of all candidate data and activity, logged on our internal CRM system and additional trackers
Skills required to be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication skills over the phone and face to face
- Confidence in your ability to extract the required information from a conversation
- Sharp attention to detail and impeccable organisation skills
- The ability to absorb new information quickly and apply that knowledge to your work
- Keen focus and relentless determination to deliver results
This is an excellent starting point in recruitment, enabling you to understand the processes and start learning the market before tackling the challenge of developing new business. We will provide you with continuous training and support, and a platform to progress to Consultant level.
It always feels like something big, exciting and bit naughty is going to happen when you’re in Manchester. You’re always on the cusp of an adventure, and there’s always a party happening somewhere not far away from wherever you are.
Manchester is home to crazy bars and clubs that are on par with London (they call it the UK’s “second city”, but we’re not convinced), with equally amazing eateries to soak up all those ridiculous cocktails afterwards.
What makes it even better than London is that the cost of living is 33% cheaper, and a pint is half the price – you’ll live like inebriated royalty. And why not stick that beautifully-priced pint on the side of a good curry? “Curry Mile” has over 70 South Asian cuisine restaurants to try.
Football fan? Well no biggie, but Man United, Man City, and Liverpool are all nearby, so it’s pretty much the best place in the world for it.
Manchester’s vibrant and diverse environment makes the city a magnet for top talent and business too – attracting the best of the best to share in one of Europe’s most influential cities.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!