We are an award winning company specialising in the IT, Engineering and Energy Sectors, placing contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world. Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion plans and internal progression opportunities have enabled company to be able to take a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants across our UK based offices.
90% of our management team joined the G2V graduate programme, excelled as a consultant and joined our fast track training programme to become a team leader within 3 years
Our award winning graduate development programme gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.
What We Offer You
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It is so important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: A competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £40k in your first year, £80-100k in your second.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: We have an award winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
- The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out and have fun
- With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at G2V becomes more than just a job.
What we would like from you:
- Money and success motivated
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- With either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and our motivated by potential earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get onto a place on one of our Assessment days.
One of the most vibrant cities in Europe and a growing tech hub, Amsterdam’s citizens enjoy one of the lowest costs of living of any European capital, a healthy work life balance (who wouldn’t rather cycle to work than take the tube?!) and is one of the most competitive business locations in the EU, meaning now has never been a better time to be a recruiter in Amsterdam!
It's a beautiful laid back city with activities for the open minded and a fantastic arts and bohemia community. Take a stroll along the canals after work, jump on a train to Paris or Berlin on the weekend, and earn some serious money during the time in between!
You must have a full time UK work permit to be eligible for this role.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!