We are an award winning company specialising in the IT, Engineering and Energy Sectors, placing contract and permanent staff in every corner of the world. Continuous year on year growth, huge expansion plans and internal progression opportunities have enabled company to be able to take a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants across our UK based offices.
90% of our management team joined the G2V graduate programme, excelled as a consultant and joined our fast track training programme to become a team leader within 3 years
Our award winning graduate development programme gives you the tools, techniques and support to excel in the role with full ongoing support from L&D, management and mentors.
What We Offer You
- Join successful, supportive and fun team mates who will offer friendly competition as well as mentorship. It is so important to both like and be driven by your team and we pride ourselves on a culture that makes people feel like they are developing each day as well as enjoying themselves!
- Huge earning potential and incredible perks: A competitive base salary and uncapped commission from day 1 which will see you earning £40k in your first year, £80-100k in your second.
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches, quarterly European weekend breaks, and annual international holidays.
- Amazing training and fast-track career progression: We have an award winning induction programme continued with hands on coaching and development as well as additional structured sales training. You get on-going guidance and support from L&D, workmates, managers and leaders.
- The career path is organic and clearly defined and achievable, so you always know what you need to do to achieve the next milestone.
- Fun and sociable working environment: You will work with like-minded individuals who are ambitious and successful but who also love to go out and have fun
- With great relationships across the office and regular social events, life at G2V becomes more than just a job.
What we would like from you:
- Money and success motivated
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Ambitious and driven
- With either sales experience or sales ability willing to learn
- Hard working and happy to go that extra mile to give you that competitive edge
There is no standard CV for Recruitment, we are looking for people who have the drive to succeed, aren’t afraid of hard work and our motivated by potential earnings and fast progression. If you feel like you have what it takes to be a success here please apply to have a chat with our Talent Acquisition Team and get onto a place on one of our Assessment days.
Cardiff is a vibrant and evolving city which was recently named the UK’s most rapidly growing. Despite this growth people describe it as being a city that feels like a town, it has a friendly feel and the city centre bars are all concentrated within walking distance creating a cracking atmosphere for a night out. Cardiff is the home of rugby and with the mighty Millennium Stadium in the city centre you can go to all the best sporting and music events in the best arena in the country.
Cardiff is a capital city but is a whopping 80 PERCENT cheaper than London (16% cheaper than Bristol) which means that your pennies don’t all go on rent and travel. It’s perfect for young people like you looking to start their Post Graduate career! You’ll be able to have a better quality of life and put that money towards some well-deserved after work drinks on a Friday with your team!
You must have a full time UK work permit to be eligible for this role.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!