Five Star Crew are currently recruiting for motivated and hard working individuals to join our teams nationwide.
Event Crewing is one of the most rewarding and varied jobs available. Five Star Crew are based in multiple locations across the United Kingdom, working across all areas of live events, from small corporate conferences, to large scale festivals and events.
Our clients have included Adidas, Lush, Beavertown, Instagram and Just Eat. Our teams work in many of the UK's leading venues including Printworks, o2 Arena, SEC Hydro, the NEC, MEN Arena and much more. Each year, our crew provide services for a wide scale of festivals including Reading & Leeds, Glastonbury, TRNSMT, Isle of Wight and more.
Our work includes, but is not limited to:
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Event builds including Marquees, Staging & Seating Structures
- Show calls & artist turnarounds
- Plant operation, including Counterbalance, All Terrain and Ipaf
- AV, sound and lighting handling & operation
- Professional attitude
- Team spirit
- Good levels of physical fitness
- Willingness to learn, help and achieve
What we offer:
- Solid and competitive pay rates
- Bonus structure
- IR35 Compliance
- Holiday pay
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Flexible working hours
- Optional Pension Enrolment
Five Star Crew are currently able to offer immediate start dates, as we approach the summer season. Event crew experience is desirable however not essential, as full training will be given upon successful application. We offer each member of the team a chance to train, adapt and grow within the company, with pay and role progression available.
Our rates range between £11.95 - £17.09 (£13.22 - £18.21 London) incl Holiday Pay, dependent on experience.
Candidates must be aged 18+
To apply, please send across your CV and Cover Letter - remember to include targetjobs in the subject line!
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, London, Bristol, South Coast, Cambridge