Are you interested in a career in Natural Resources, Sustainability & Environmental Science?
We provide internship programmes for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career. The Intern Group is a global community built on the foundations of adventure, ambition and curiosity.
- A leading remote or hybrid/in-person internship
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote Speaker Series featuring global leaders
- You will learn from the best. Our programme gives you 12 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers including:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years
- Sue Liburd MBE DL, Non-Executive Director at NHS
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman
What’s in it for you
- Transform your CV with a guaranteed internship in your chosen career field.
- Join our community and network with talented individuals from 150+ nationalities. Become part of our 10,000+ global alumni network.
- Maximise the chances to land your dream job right after your internship.
What our alumni say:
“I’ve been properly immersed in the company for 3 months now and it’s taught me a sense of responsibility, which is only going to help me in future life when I go into a job. It’s also a really invaluable thing to have people here to support you and help you whenever you need it.”
Jack Carr, University of Durham, Intern at Grant Thornton