Are you interested in a career in Social Sciences & Human services?
We provide internship programmes for candidates at all stages of their academic or professional career. The Intern Group is a global community built on the foundations of adventure, ambition and curiosity.
- A leading remote or hybrid/in-person internship
- Best-in-class career advancement training.
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote Speaker Series featuring global leaders
- You will learn from the best. Our programme gives you 12 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers including:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years
- Sue Liburd MBE DL, Non-Executive Director at NHS
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman
- Personalised career coaching upon completion of the programme
- 3 months access to a licensed online therapist (Talkspace)
What’s in it for you
- Transform your CV with a guaranteed internship in your chosen career field.
- Join our community and network with talented individuals from 150+ nationalities. Become part of our 15,000+ global alumni network
- Maximise the chances to land your dream job right after your internship.
What our alumni say:
“I’ve been properly immersed in the company for 3 months now and it’s taught me a sense of responsibility, which is only going to help me in future life when I go into a job. It’s also a really invaluable thing to have people here to support you and help you whenever you need it.”
Jack Carr, University of Durham, Intern at Grant Thornton
Madrid, Dublin, London, New York, Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Medellin & Remote