Global Manufacturing Trainee Program 2022
The Kraft Heinz Global Manufacturing Trainee Program is a functional program for graduates seeking an exciting leadership or technical career in Operations, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering or Quality.
Commencing September 2022 in our Kitt Green manufacturing site, you will be on an initial 12-month program as part of an International cohort. You will broaden your overall knowledge of how a multinational food company operates, with the 12-month program including:
- Intensive, hands-on onboarding focused on our Operations and Supply Chain functions, complemented by a Commercial bootcamp focused on Marketing, Sales and Category.
- Training in Lean Six Sigma Methodology, Kraft Heinz Manufacturing Excellence Program and a range of other foundational business trainings
- A factory Team Leader assignment, where you will develop a deep understanding of our manufacturing processes while also strengthening your leadership skills
- A site-based efficiency/productivity improvement business project where you can apply your learnings to create real business impact.
Following graduation and a final project presentation, you will transition into your first role to set you on an Operations Management or Technical Expertise path at one of our factories.
What we’ll give you
- Fast-tracked career progression – Real responsibility from day one, leading teams and working on projects with real business impact
- International exposure – You’ll be part of our Global Operations Graduate Program, working closely with our UK and Netherlands based Zone Technical Experts and cohort of Graduates across EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
- Training & Development – Strong personal & professional development including technical training, leadership experience, and regular mentorship and senior leaders.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor of master’s degree completed in 2021 or 2022 in – Engineering, Science & Supply Chain are advantageous, however this program is open to graduates from any discipline
- Full working rights in the UK or other locations at the start of the program
- Willingness to move across functional areas and relocate to different countries
- Strong extra-curricular achievements that reflect a proactive attitude and ownership
- Passionate about being challenged daily and ready to constantly learn, develop and grow
- Sufficient in English