An engineering internship in China can help you develop an innovative outlook on challenging situations. As China continues to develop its cities and expand inland, the need for engineering services and experts remains high. At Go Abroad China, we can place our participants in mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering-based companies. If you would like to gain experience and expand your knowledge in a country where various products are designed, engineered and manufactured: China is the place for you!
Roles you may work in:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Broadcast Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Geologist
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotic Engineering
- Quarry Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Note: Our internship program only requires fluent English as the basic working language. Contact us for more latest positions and special offers.
- All-inclusive service pack with affordable program fees starting from GBP1,562 based on your service components, accommodation and your stay. Our package includes, but is not limited to:
- A guaranteed paid Internship & placement
- Chinese language curriculum
- Visa & Pre-departure assistance
- Welcome pack & on-site orientation
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation (sharing & private)
- Networking and cultural events
- Excursions and trips
- 24/7 support from our full-time local team
- Refundable risk-free payment policy
- Personalized internship & placement recommendations (4weeks ~ 10months+) based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination, duration & budget.
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals - CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc.
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.) integrating with Chinese culture in booming cities - Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Guangzhou...
Benefits & Expectations
- Develop your transferable skills, practical knowledge & a global mind-set that boost your long-term job prospects and make your job application stand out to employers.
- Gain your in-depth understanding and insights of a particular role & industry to clarify your career goals
- Get hands-on professional experience in the Chinese working culture
- Gain an valuable insight into the customs and traditions of China by weekly Mandarin lessons, business and cultural activities
- Provide you with global networking opportunities
- 4000+ past participants from 50+ different countries with positive feedback (90% of our participants obtain a graduate-level job within 3 months and 20% of interns are offered a full-time position at their host company after their internship)
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!