South West + 2
Expleo is a global aerospace/defence engineering and quality assurance services provider. We work with some of the major space and defence providers and OEMs on their transformational projects. We have a global footprint in over 30 countries and employ over 14,000 people.
Expleo Preston, Bristol, Isle of Man & Belfast are expanding their Aerospace Structural Engineering team’s capability, so we are looking to recruit graduates who are keen to start their careers with an expanding company and who want to help our customers make real products.
This is a permanent role. We offer the chance to work on some of the hardest engineering problems. In addition to your salary, you will receive 25 days leave per year, pension plan, optional health care and a wide variety of staff benefits.
We will be looking to take in three separate intakes during July, September and November so please do apply. The assessment days will be held in June, August and October. Should you be successful in securing a slow you will be contacted by one of the recruitment team.
- We are offering a Graduate Development Scheme which will ensure professional development and technical training, as well as regular reviews and mentoring, together with the opportunity to work alongside and learn from our technical and subject matter experts on diverse projects in different domains.
- Selection for these roles will initially be through CV review with successful applicants being invited to participate in a interview
- Candidates who graduated this year or last year will be considered for immediate recruitment.
The Aerospace Structural business unit has world class experts in the provision of Structural Design and Analysis, specialising in wing and fuselage work packages. To continue to grow the business we are now looking for graduates with a good degree in any of the following disciplines to join our growing team:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical / Structural / Product Design Engineering
- Other degrees, with a significant element of the above, may also be considered
Successful candidates will have a genuine interest in engineering and enjoy constantly learning new skills while tackling a variety of different tasks, for example:
- Computer Aided Design
- Mechanical systems design
- Design Architecture
- Digital Mock Up
- Static Analysis
- Finite Element Analysis
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Analysis
- Fluid Dynamics / Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Material and Properties
- Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
- We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
- Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Preston, Bristol, Isle of Man, Belfast
South West, Northern Ireland, North West