Our clients have a need to get information that they can’t find with a simple google search, information that only exists in the minds of industry experts. Through the proSapient platform, you can interact with experts across the globe, via phone calls, meetings and surveys.
In an increasingly digital world, we have advanced the Expert Network industry by deploying the first AI-powered suite of technology. Enabled by technology, but powered by people, our platform has developed into a single point of primary research that is easy to use and allows our clients to quickly access the best research.
In the last four years alone, proSapient has grown to 250 curious and talented colleagues worldwide with offices in London, Raleigh, Kyiv & a brand new office in Toronto! This year alone, we are on track to more than double in size, and to support this growth, we’ve recently raised a $10m Series A round led by Smedvig Capital.
- Assist our clients in connecting with industry experts to enable them to gather insight to support their investment research and decision-making process.
- Actively support the growth of our proprietary consulting network of industry experts (c-Level executives etc). This includes sourcing industry experts through a variety of quick research techniques and engaging with them to join proSapient’s network.
- Manage and work actively on a variety of short-term projects simultaneously.
- Upon receipt of a client brief with guidance from your account manager to rapidly grasp the nature of the brief/request assigned you.
- Using our proprietary technology you will initiate the expert search from within or outside our network.
- Once a relevant set of experts has been sourced, you will be required to qualify the knowledge of each expert to ensure they can provide the expertise the client is looking for.
- Contribution to meeting the team’s required expert call and sourcing targets on a monthly basis.
- Participate in regular team briefings to update the Team Leader on projects and workload.
- Proactively provide input and contribute ideas to new verticals and businesses within the Company to continually enhance and build the product and services.
- Pursue business development efforts to develop existing and new clients.
- Project management and ability to use established processes and our platform to deliver on clients’ projects.
- An interest in commerce and industry – this role will provide you with broad exposure to a wide range of different sectors of industry.
- Desire to work as part of a team in a fast-paced delivery role, working towards deadlines in a target driven environment.
- Desire to work in a role that combines elements of sales, identification of experts through interrogation of information sources, recruitment and project management – this blend differentiates our role rom others which may be confirmed to only one of those aspects.
- Ability to speak confidently to industry experts and clients alike.
- Strong academic achievement - educated up to degree or postgraduate level
- Drive & Tenacity – possessing the self-confidence to work in a rapidly growing and unstructured business with constant product evolution
- Organisational ability: Proven ability to manage own workloads to ensure effective management of multiple projects.
- Agility – we work on a large volume of short-term projects, and you will be working on 3-6 simultaneously.
- Industry expertise – broad industry understanding and strong interest in corporations, coupled with a background in equities, consulting, or venture capital. An interest in technology development is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels and ability to converse and build rapport with clients and experts alike.
- Interpersonal skills: strong collaboration and team skills and ability to approach every aspect of your work with integrity
- Professional credibility: Well-informed and on top of market and industry trends, possessing both the understanding of business issues and the confidence, gravitas and exceptional verbal and written communications skills required to establish consultative, trust-based relationships with high calibre experts.
For your financial wellbeing:
- Competitive Salary- Salaries at proSapient are always competitive, with regular pay reviews, and an uncapped OTE commission scheme
- Tech Scheme- Purchase personal technology with a monthly pay back plan from your pre-tax base salary.
- Tenure Gifts- Vouchers, extra holiday and sabbaticals for each year of employment.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
For your physical and mental wellbeing:
- Employee Assistance Programme- Access to a health and wellbeing service that offers personalised advice and support from specialist teams, such as mental health, financial support and legal experts. You will also have access to GPs 24/7 online or by phone.
- Annual Leave- 25 days PA + bank holidays.
- Hybrid Working- A maximum of three days in the office.
- MyMindPal App- Online support for mental fitness.
For your development and growth:
- Professional Qualification Scheme- Full or partly funded courses, and study leave/ support.
- Learning & Development- Ongoing training from our fabulous internal L&D team.
- A truly supportive culture focused around ongoing development and career progression.
… And so much more!