We are seeking to appoint several Graduate Boarding Tutors to help run one of our vibrant and flourishing Boarding Houses. These are temporary posts available from late August 2022 until 8 July 2023.
They are live-in posts and could be used as a steppingstone to a PGCE course or other work within a school environment. We are happy to support those with an interest in working with Junior School aged pupils, pupil wellbeing and mental health or an academic subject.
These are fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, experienced and flexible individuals to join our dedicated and friendly team.
- Term time accommodation in our boarding houses
- All of your meals during term time
- Off peak gym access at MSJ Sports or 50% off membership for peak use, swimming and classes
- Induction programme & professional development reviews
- An opportunity to shadow classes or other departments at school
- BSA online training – In Induction to Boarding
Malvern St James Girls' School 15 Avenue Road Great Malvern Worcestershire WR14 3BA