The team exists as a joint venture between GFI and CBRE and the role will give the successful candidate a platform to partner with our client base and build relationships with them from an early stage. There is a much scope for the candidate to grow into the role and take on further responsibility within the first year of employment.
There will be a strong focus on providing best in class client service and subject matter expertise to our business partners and clients directly. The candidate will also have the opportunity to be innovative by improving processes and increasing efficiency.
The role is broad and offers the successful candidate an opportunity to be involved in various activities for clients ranging from undertaking fund analysis for existing investments, to preparing approval papers to provide for our customer base that are likely have a direct impact on the performance of client portfolios.
As a Graduate Broker your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Recording brokerage
- Interacting with investors
- Understanding the complexities of the Settlement Process
- Attending and contributing to team meetings to develop your knowledge of the marketplace
- Accumulate background knowledge of the industry and leverage this in the role
- To work proactively and with initiative on a day-to-day basis
As a valued member of the desk, your exposure will allow you to liaise and build the relationships needed to secure business from both existing and new customers based in London and the rest of the world. You will need to be able to work in a team, be articulate in both written and spoken English, think quickly under pressure and be able to build long term relationships both internally and externally.
What we look for:
- A passion for working in global markets - specifically an involved, collaborative corporate finance environment
- An articulate individual; someone who can communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Strong evidence of teamwork and the ability to thrive in a team setting
- A results-focused approach to work
- Personal and professional integrity
- Good attention to detail
- Proactivity and punctuality
- Prior experience working in Real Estate is beneficial, but not essential
Applications for this programme are screened on a first-come first served basis so we strongly recommend getting your application in today.