As an FDM Business Intelligence Analyst you will use your investigative and problem-solving skills to analyse data and uncover trends that deliver actionable insights for the business. Through our accredited training you will learn data preparation and analysis, business analysis and how to work with databases and use tools such as Power BI, SSIS and SQL to create visualisations. Following training you will be placed with our clients as an FDM Business Intelligence Consultant. This role is suited for people who have a technical and commercial mindset and are excellent communicators.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised accredited training, covering both technical and professional skills to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients, as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continue professional development, mentoring and networking events.
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
Benefits of choosing FDM
- A chance to work for some of the most prestigious companies in the world
- Award-winning, industry-recognised paid training
- Opportunity to earn professional certifications to boost your career path
- Continuous career support and upskilling from FDM
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
- Access to a network of mentors and like-minded individuals
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- The ability to be geographically flexible depending on client location
- A demonstratable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme