If you’re looking for a role as a Graduate Engineer and you are ambitious to achieve your career potential then join our team and we’ll make sure you get the experience and personalised learning support you need to take your career as far as you want it to go.
At Arcadis ongoing professional development and coaching means that you will have the opportunity to participate in programmes designed to help you grow your skill sets and take your career to new heights.
Our Highways team is involved in some of the UK’s most high profile, complex and stimulating projects that are diverse and technically demanding. We have an enviable reputation in the delivery of some of the UK’s and indeed the world’s most prestigious and challenging projects. Our current client portfolio includes the Welsh Government, Department for Transport, Highways England, Transport for London, Local Councils, Civil Engineering Contractors and International Governments, for whom we undertake the planning, design and supervision of Highway projects with a view to exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Developing skills and knowledge base in both the technical and management streams
- Assisting with the preparation of documentation relating to projects
- Preparing design calculations, drawings, specifications, reports and other project documentation as required in line with company and client requirements as well as national standards and codes of practice
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues
- Gaining experience and proficiency in Arcadis systems and procedures
- Becoming familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and to promote a culture of awareness within the team
- Building relationships with Clients on projects
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager or Arcadis
We have a two-year development programme for our Graduates, during which time you will be fully supported in working towards various accreditation routes. Our Graduate programmes have helped over 300 people through their accreditation exams since 2011.
As part of our global business, from day one you’ll get to work with some of the brightest minds on projects that truly improve the quality of life.
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exception and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. Our 27,000 strong team work all over the world. We build rail systems in Doha and provide clean water in Sao Paulo. We’re improving social housing in Glasgow and transport links in Wales.
It’s a complex business. But while our expertise and projects reach far and wide, they’re also united under the same simple vision: to improve quality of life. What We Offer:
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
- Pension scheme
- Income Protection
- Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
- Annual Professional Institution Subscription Paid
- Tax Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Childcare Vouchers
- Birthday Vouchers
- Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make!
Applying could not be easier, please click the link below and follow the simple steps to upload your CV and commence what could be the next and most fulfilling chapter in your career to date.
Key Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering