Work with Us. Change the World.
At AECOM, we're delivering a better world. Whether improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water, or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We are the world's trusted infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for future generations.
There has never been a better time to be at AECOM. With accelerating infrastructure investment worldwide, our services are in great demand. We invite you to bring your bold ideas and big dreams and become part of a global team of nearly 50,000 planners, designers, engineers, scientists, digital innovators, program and construction managers and other professionals delivering projects that create a positive and tangible impact around the world.
We're one global team driven by our common purpose to deliver a better world. Join us.
Freedom to Grow in a World of Opportunity
You will have the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
One of our key business lines is Aviation, which is currently expanding due to a number of recent high profile project wins that have added to our already impressive portfolio.
We are an internationally recognised leader in Aviation consultancy, giving our clients a range of services including master planning, airside and landside design, construction supervision and project and programme management support services.
Our Aviation division has up to 2000 staff globally carrying out professional services related to development in the Aviation industry. The Aviation team deals with a range of different projects, across the globe, working with a range of clients including: funding agencies, national and local governments, aviation authorities and private organisations.
Our current portfolio of works comprises a diverse mix of local, national and international projects. This includes the new Istanbul airport, terminal; developments at Kuwait International Airport, runway development at Dublin airport, along with UK airports including; Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Manchester, Birmingham and Liverpool. We work with the Defence Estates Organisation at various RAF bases, inspecting and rehabilitating the assets.
You will be involved in:
- Transportation economics and planning
- Feasibility and corridor studies
- Environmental studies and Ecological Studies
- Airfield design
- Landside design
- Master planning
- Intelligent transportation systems (ITS)
- Economic and Financial Modelling
- BEng in Civil Engineering, with a 2:1 (or equivalent) or above
- MEng in Civil Engineering, General Engineering, with a 2:1 (or equivalent) or above would be an advantage
- Basic computer skills essential (Word/Excel)
- Good report writing skills
- A demonstrable Interest in Aviation
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external clients, both verbally & in writing with the confidence to engage with a variety of people (clients, colleagues, stakeholders and sub-contractors alike)
- Aptitude to rationally explain, explore and discuss technical issues and capture feedback
- Ability to structure & prioritise work effectively through close cooperation with the team as a whole
- Ability to work in a team and independently