Greater London + 2
Please note we have multiple training start dates throughout the year.
Locations: London, Leeds, Glasgow
As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organisations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough Cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionise business.
As part of the programme, you will receive training in GCP, Azure, AWS, Python, Terraform, Ansible, SQL. This will equip you with a versatile toolkit of software, languages and platform knowledge to carry with you throughout your professional career. You will also learn how to gather requirements for cloud-based environments, monitor and decommission Cloud environments which are no longer required and perform standard monitoring, disaster recovery and maintenance tasks.
Upon training completion, you will be placed with one of our renowned clients as an FDM Consultant. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
We ask you have the following:
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
We are one of the largest employers of graduates in the UK and have helped thousands of people start their careers in tech. The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training through the FDM Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years. After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
London, Leeds, Glasgow
Greater London, Yorkshire and the Humber, Glasgow