A bit about us:
We are an award-winning consultancy that hires smart, aspiring, diverse graduates and junior professionals and transforms them into consultants who can solve our clients’ data, AI, and next-generation challenges through high-quality, salaried training and dedicated support.
Who we hire:
We hire graduates and junior professionals with little to no knowledge or experience in the field of data, AI, or next generation technology. We’ll teach you everything you need to know both professionally and technically before assigning you to any project.
What you’ll receive:
- 15 weeks of high-quality, paid training in the latest tools and technology, delivered by industry experts and designed for people without any experience in data
- Train alongside approx. 30 other new joiners who are also new to the world of data, giving you an in-built network from day one
- Ongoing support throughout the 15 weeks of training
- Competitive £32,000 year-one salary, with an impressive increase to £40,000 in your second year
- Potential to earn £55-60K in your third year
- Exposure to exciting FTSE 100 organisations and industries
- Automatic access to exciting projects that are typically reserved for experienced consultants
- Continuous opportunities to build your skills and understanding in new and exciting areas
- Access to a range of ongoing development resources, both during your employment as a Kubrick alumni member (if you choose to join your client)
- Access to a range of free accreditations through leading tech partners including Microsoft, Tiger Graph, Azure, PowerBI, Collibra, Google Cloud Platforms, AWS, Snowflake, Alteryx, Looker
- Ongoing professional and developmental support from your dedicated People Team representative
- Access to a range of benefits to support your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
As a Kubrick Data Engineer, you will be responsible for organising, cleansing, aligning, and correlating our clients’ raw data into usable information that can lead to better business insights and faster, more accurate solutions, thereby helping maximise their performance.
You will also work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and source information through a variety of means, making it the perfect role for anyone with an inquisitive mindset that loves problem-solving and thinking outside of the box to reach solutions.
Why you should join:
Our unique blend of high-quality training, access to exciting clients and projects, and dedicated support will accelerate your career much faster than the typical graduate scheme. Within the first few weeks on site, you will be entrusted to work on projects that are typically reserved for professionals with at least one years’ experience, and you will continue on this rapid trajectory throughout your career with Kubrick.
What we need from you:
You don’t need any experience or data skills to join us. Instead, we look for skills and qualities that demonstrate you could successfully bring a fresh approach to businesses through data, AI, and next-generation technology, after the right training!
- Educated to degree level with a minimum of 120 new (300 old) UCAS points
- STEM A-levels
- Curious, analytical and great at solving problems – we don’t need any previous coding skills, just excitement to learn!
- Desire to work with data and how it can help an organisation make better decisions
- Flexible and adaptable communicator who can work collaboratively
- Committed to producing high quality solutions
- Dedicated to continuous personal and professional development
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
Preferred Degree Subjects
Computer Science and IT
Software Engineering and related