We are looking for a graduate developer to join Arctic Lake at our London HQ. You must be able to leave your ego at the door and truly engage in our mission and culture. Sometimes this means doing a little grunt work, but most of the time it means completing varied, interesting, and exciting projects with rapid deployment into production. You will also get the chance to engage with clients and learn about electronic trading.
Responsibilities may include:
- coding, testing and deploying order management features
- developing ultra-low latency exchange protocols
- writing algorithmic and order routing logic
- requirement analysis
- prioritisation of features
- additional duties as requested
You will be working directly with the founders from day 1 and will work collaboratively as part of a scrum team, rather than answering to one specific line manager. The opportunities for growth and promotion are endless, and as a 'first 10' employee, you will have a huge impact on the company's direction and culture.
Working hours are flexible and you will be able to work remotely for part of each week.
You are highly proficient at coding in either Java or C++. You are likely a Computer Science (or related) graduate, but maybe your journey has been unique or non-traditional. Either way, you are serious about computing from first principles and looking to make real waves in the fintech sector. You should be relatively comfortable working independently but not afraid to ask for help when you need it!
What we can offer you:
- Generous equity options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working for part of week
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Learning and Development budget
- Ownership of projects
- Open and inclusive work environment
- Frequent parties, socials, and meetups